Been taking care of the grandkids this summer. Based on my self-reflection of the past few weeks, I wanted to publicly share some of the 'warning signs' you might be a grandparent:
1. You take great personal satisfaction in being the only one able to get grass stains out of baseball uniform pants.
2. You sit through an entire ballgame and never once think about what you have to do at work tomorrow.
3. You can't stop preparing buffet meals, even though you've been eating just a bagel and coffee for dinner for the last 20 years.
4. Suddenly, it's OK to eat on the new couch "if you're careful".
5. You deem chocolate cake an acceptable breakfast food option.
6. You determine that swimming counts as a bath.
7. Bedtimes are only suggested times.
8. If something gets broken, just buy a new one.
9. You become keenly aware that the ability to sleep with one eye open all night is a life skill never lost.
Pray for me.
Mercy. It's a thing. Tee Shirt, Large
Exclusive Faith By Dummy Blog tee, designed by Abby. Soft, Cotton Blend shirt. Unisex sizing. Size Large.Ink is a vintage, creamy white color.
Rugged Cross Distressed Recycled Tee Hawaii Check
Only a few left!
The Rugged Cross is handmade, distressed, frayed, from recycled fabrics. Shirt is brand new. Unisex Size Small. Cotton or Polyester/Cotton blend. Prewashed. Recommend machine wash inside/out. The shirt will continue to fray over time (after each wash) and get better (more ‘rugged’) over time. Note: Sizes Small & Medium tend to run a bit small.